Everybody loves a tote bag and now that we have put together these amazing sausage dog canvas bag bundles, what's stopping you from adding another fab tote to your collection??!!!
You can buy these wonderful bundles here
All you need is a fabulous sausage dog canvas bag bundle, scissors and thread - let's get stitching!
1. Cut out 2 pieces of fabric in the dimensions illustrated in the image below.
2. Place your two pieces of cut out fabric right sides together and ONLY stitch both sides (the 52cm length edges) and the bottom (the 31cm length edge). If you aren't lining your bag, you may wish to do this on your overlocker to neaten the raw edges.
3. Now it's time to sew the bottom corners of the bag. To do this, pinch the square corners together as shown in the image below.
4. Pin in place.
5. Now stitch together.
6. Next, take your strap and stitch it 8cm from the side seam on both sides to form your handle.
7. Now turn over the top raw edge by 1" two times.
8. Stitch close to the folded edge.
9. Finally, secure your strap by stitching the right side of the fabric with a rectangle and a cross as shown in the image below.
You have now completed your super cute sausage dog canvas bag!